Terms & ConditionsPlease review our agreement prior to using our service
We operate a 48 hour refund period, if you are unable to use our VPN service within this period and HAVE NOT connected to our servers we can offer a full refund based on our support team being given the opportunity to assist in getting you up and running.
The Blade IPTV system is subject to a standard 14 day returns policy. Should you not be fully satisfied with the product or our service then a full refund will be made upon return of the IPTV System .
This is a no contract service resulting in you being able to cancel at anytime – the only restriction is that this must be done 48 hours before renewal as we can not guarantee your cancellation being processed and your next payment being stopped if you cancel within this 48 hour period.
Terms of service
These are the terms of service you are agreeing to when you enrol in and/or when you are using the services of DemandUKTV
Please Note In this agreement, the term “You” means you the “User”, and the term “We” or “Our” means DemandUKTV, its owners, employees, agents, and any others involved with DemandUKTV.
- You must be 18 years old or older to use DemandUKTV services
- We are obliged to take all measures to provide services to you with minimum downtime.
- The information you provide when you purchase, connect and use the service, have access only to employees of DemandUKTV. Your information may be used only by us to provide our services to you. We respect your privacy and will not share its third person, except in the following situations:
- At the request of law enforcement agencies in compliance with all procedures established by law.
- The user has violated the rules for the use of the service.
- You agree to receive newsletters and other commercials from DemandUKTV by e-mail.
- You agree that we can verify your mobile phone number by verification SMS.
- You will be responsible for all the activities involving your account. You must respect the laws of your country. You agree not to share your account with others. You can use your account on as many devices as you like, but you can have only one connection at a time for your account. Simultaneous connections for the same account from different devices are not allowed.
- You are obligated to keep all your account information updated with us.
- You agree that you will not run any resource intensive programs that will interfere in the usage of our services by our users. You agree that you will not hog the bandwidth of our servers. We reserve the right limit bandwidth of your account if you transfer more than 2GB in one day.
- You agree that our services offered to you is provided as a “as is” basis, with no warranties whatsoever. We are not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, inconveniences, or whatsoever damages, or loss of profit, that may arise from the use of our services. No refunds will be given.
- We cannot and do not guarantee the speed of our services. We also cannot and do not guarantee that you will have uninterrupted services. We have no control and cannot guarantee on how the internet will perform in your area. We are not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, inconveniences, or whatsoever damages, or loss of profit, that may arise from the use of our services. No refunds will be given if you are dissatisfied with our services.
- We are not in any shape or form liable for damages of any sort (realized or unrealized) resulting from the use of, or through the use of, or arising from the use of, or the inability to use the DemandUKTV services pertaining to any registered user. In any event, DemandUKTV shall never be liable for any monetary damages beyond what the user paid to DemandUKTV.
- Log files stored on our servers are only used for monitoring server performance, identifying software bugs, identifying any potential security breaches, and for the purpose of identifying abusive users. The log files are not used for monitoring or censoring your internet activities. We respect your privacy. We are not interested in what you do on the internet.
- You agree:
- You will not to pay for the service from a stolen credit card.
- You will not use our services to hack or attack other computers, servers, or networks on the internet. You will not to hack our servers and resources.
- You will not use our services to scan (eg. port scanning, running proxy hunters) or break into other computers, servers, or networks on the internet.
- You will not use our services to transmit viruses/trojans/worms, etc. to other computers on the internet.
- You will not to use our services for receiving and the distribution of pirated copyright materials, such as, but not limited to Pirated DVDs, Pirated CDs, Pirated Softwares. This includes, but not limited to the following: The trading, selling, bartering, sharing, transmitting or receiving, of such materials.
- You will not use our services to send out unsolicited or fraudulent materials. This includes, but not limited to the following: Sending unsolicited emails (ie SPAM mail), mass-marketing mails (even they are in a opt-in list), hate mail, unsolicited instant messages, unsolicited SMS, or identity theft or scam related materials, etc.
- You will not use our services to engage in child pornography activities of any sort. This includes, but not limited to trading, bartering, selling, transmitting child pornography to others, or receiving the materials from others, etc.
- You will not promote or encourage criminal or terrorist activities of any sort.
- You will not use our services to threaten or harass others.
- You will not use our services for any type of criminal activities.
- We reserve the right terminate your account without notice or refund if we receive any complaints about your activities from other users, servers, companies or internet service providers.
- If you violate any of our terms, we reserve the right to terminate your service without any advance warning or notification. No refunds or will be given.
- If you violate any of our terms that involve criminal activities, you will forfeit all the privacy and confidentiality privileges that our service provides. No refunds or will be given.
- You can contact DemandUKTV via the contact form on DemandUKTV.com’s webpage or by live support or in writing at DemandUKTV, 1st Floor, Crown Point, Bury, Lancashire BL9 7JR
We do not store credit card details on our servers nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.